Sunday, May 10, 2015

Final Post

 What was your favorite part of the topic you chose?
    My favorite part of my topic was being able to learn more about the history and concept of lucid dreaming. 
 What was your least favorite part of the topic you chose?
    My least favorite part of my topic was that I could not completely go into a new topic or area of psychology without exactly searching it up. 
What do you like best about Genius Hour research?
     I like that it allowed us to learn about something we weren't assigned too. We could research something we were curious about. 
What do you like least about Genius Hour research?
      Knowing that I had to have my blog entry due by a certain date made me feel sometimes rushed with my research. 
What was the most important thing you learned about yourself?
     I learned that I can procrastinate at times and can get distracted with other topics in my research time. 
 Overall Genius Hour has showed me that I infact love the "psychology web" and I'm looking forward to becoming a psychologist!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment